Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Catching Up

I've been knitting a fair bit - well compared to normal - but still not enough.

I was at Woolfish on Saturday. Louise has started a knitting group on the second and fourth Saturdays of each month up until Easter (10:30-12:30). I knew about it because I had popped in the week before when Martin and the boys had gone swimming in Eyemouth. Louise had placed an ad in the local paper but had forgotten to put the time and the place! So funnily enough I was the only one who showed. It was lovely though. I supped my tea, ate my lovely home-baked scone and knitted - undisturbed!

I have finished a couple of things since I last posted. Another umbilical hat - which is under wraps until it has been sent out to the new (very small yet to arrive) owner. I have also knitted Orla a Noro hat to match mine. What do you think?
















I finished the left hand glove of fetching for the second time - the first one was awful. I've also been building my stash up a little - but will detail that when I have photos...

No comments: