50% of everything!! It would have been rude not to have gone...
So enough of that - stash talk - what did I get? Just adding it into Ravelry and it is a little scary..
- 12 skeins of lilac Rowan Summer Tweed
- 2 red balls of Rowan Cotton Rope
- 4 balls of Rowan 4 ply cotton
- 18 balls of Rowan Bamboo Soft (3 each of 6 colours in deep pink, purples and blues)
- 4 balls of lilac/purple Jaeger Merino Soft
- 1 pair of bamboo knitting needles
- A snap press thing
- Lucinda Guy's 'And So To Bed'
The Summer Tweed will make a jumper/cardi for me. The cotton rope and 4-ply cotton are to make iggle piggle for Orla. The bamboo soft is to to make a Mason-Dixon log cabin afghan. The Jaeger wool is just because...
Fun was had..
Oh and the book is fantastic - lots of bedtime things to knit. I'm planning on an Otto Owl for the kids, amongst other things.